Advertise in the Course & Events Catalog
Each issue holds 32 full-color
pages jam-packed with the best
and arts education
has to offer.
We’re proud to offer businesses
the opportunity to share their
products and services with
three times each year.
When you advertise in the
Lawrence Arts Center’s course and events catalog:
• Catalog will be sent to every household in Lawrence, and virtual edition will be embedded in the website and shared in a variety of ways through the session.
• Expanded reach through social media with 1x sharing during the weeks the catalog is active.
• Your hyperlinked ad is viewed over 4,000 times (and growing) through our website on ISSUU, an online digital publishing platform
• A hyperlinked advertiser directory will be included on the webpage where the catalog is embedded.
• You help your community non-profit arts center raise funds to spread the word about classes, exhibitions, and performances available to them year-round!
Upcoming issue —
Winter 2020/Spring 2021 Catalog | online November 16, current through April
RESERVATIONS DUE October 19/ CAMERA READY AD DEADLINE OCTOBER 28
Complete and return the downloadable form to:
Lawrence Arts Center
940 New Hampshire
Lawrence, KS 66044
Phone: 785.843.2787, ext. 112
Send us your camera ready ad —
Parts of a print ad
Headline • Ad Copy • Signature • Company Logo • Visual
Must be short and snappy.
Must affect reader emotionally – make them laugh, make them angry, make them curious, etc.
Helps draw attention to your ad.
The image should be as interesting as possible.
The image should be at least half of ad if possible.
Make your case! Make compelling arguments. State persuasive facts. Be clear, precise, and honest.
Keep in mind:
Research states 70% of people look at visual and 30% look at the headline. 5% will read your copy.
or have us create it.
We can reconfigure an existing ad or business card to fit
Course & Event Catalog ad specs, or design something new.
Please email your logo, ad text, ad from another publication, business card
and photos or other graphics you would like included along with instructions
at least 2 weeks before camera ready deadline to:
Amy Albright, firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide a proof for your approval and a second final proof after one round of changes. Additional changes will be charged $75 per proof.
Questions? Email or call 785.843.2787, ext. 152