2021 Summer Semester School of Dance Calendar
Prior to entering the building, all persons must complete a COVID-19 self-screening. If your answer to any of the screening questions is “yes”, please participate virtually from home.
In-Person Participation Protocols during the Pandemic Health & Safety Guideline Phases Yellow and Green
• Students adhere to 6-10 foot social distancing guidelines at all times. Dance studio floors will be marked with tape to assist in social distancing.
• Wearing a mask is required at all times.
• Dance shoes or socks must be worn at all times (bare feet will not be permitted).
• Dance bags and water bottles are kept separate from others’ belongings and placed in a dedicated area inside the Dance Studio.
• Students should arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before class, wearing dance clothes under street clothes. The dressing room is closed.