The Lawrence Arts Center's resident pre-professional ballet company.
Trick or Treat Masquerade: A Dance Film
October 31, 2020 @ 11:00 am - December 8, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Pay What You Can
- This event has passed.
Looking for a different sort of Halloween haunt this year? Treat your entire spooky entourage to the Lawrence Arts Center’s Jackie O’Lantern and Shelly Skelly on their trick or treat adventure!
This Lawrence Ballet Theatre event promises socially distanced surprises for the whole family. Whoooooooo knows what fun and amazement lie behind each door! Treats, not tricks, are sure to be had at this family-friendly Halloween film event.
Be sure to come dressed in your Halloween costumes!
Showtimes 11am, 1pm, and 4pm on October 31
Spooky but Safe!
- Each in-person audience will be limited to 25 tickets per show.
- The Lawrence Arts Center’s theater capacity is 300. Limiting ticket sales to 25 per show will enable audience members to be seated at a safe distance and to remain distanced before, during and after the show.
- Masks are required at all times in the Arts Center theater and throughout the building.
- Lawrence Arts Center staff will clean the theater thoroughly between each screening.
- Please print your ticket at home or present your receipt electronically in order for us to provide you a touch-free ticketing experience.
- Audience members will be seated by an usher to ensure social distancing between parties.
- Theater doors will open 30 minutes prior to each performance. Audience members will be asked to observe signage and directions as outlined in the main lobby to maintain safe social distancing both before and after our production.
Would you rather watch from home? Click here to purchase a Video On Demand access code and experience the Halloween magic virtually!
Make your purchase now using the pay-what-can options. You will receive a link and password to the video landing page in your confirmation email. The video will be available through December 8. You can log in and watch at your convenience beginning October 29.