School of Dance Student Choreography Showcase
December 7, 2021 @ 8:00 am - January 15, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
The Student Choreography Showcase is back in person! Calling movement creators 3rd grade thru Adult for our Student Choreography Showcase. The Student Choreography Showcase is an event for School of Dance students to showcase self-choreographed dance works in a supportive and encouraging environment. Student choreographers are responsible for selecting and rehearsing their dancers prior to the show.
Registration is FREE; fill out the application!
- December 7 | Online Applications Deadline
- January 15 | Student Choreography Showcase
- Duration should not exceed 2mins, 30 secs, unless approved by the School of Dance Director.
- Choreography, music, and costuming must be appropriate for an all-age audience.
- Students are responsible for providing their own costumes and props.
- Choreographers must purchase and provide their own music.
- All participants are required to follow the Lawrence Arts Center’s Health and Safety Guidelines.
Choreographers are provided studio space for rehearsals November 30 – January 14 (subject to the availability of the Arts Center). For details, contact Hanan Misko, School of Dance Director: email@example.com