Get ready to move and groove in a dance party for very young children and their families. Join us for sunshine, disco balls, live music, and a grassy dance floor just for you and your young person. We invite families to bring hula hoops, bubbles, streamers, drums, or any party items to add to the fun.
Event 1: Gates open at 10:00am, Party at 10:30am
Event 2: Gates open at 2:00pm, Party at 2:30pm
$10/car (car & lawn seating available, first-come, first-serve)
At the Douglas County Fairgrounds!
Each dance party will last approximately 45 minutes. Electronic and print-at-home tickets only. Tickets are good for carloads of up to 6! Enter off of Harper Street through the SOUTH Gate.
How It Works:
· Only one ticket is required per car.
· Tickets must be purchased online prior to the event.
· Both car & lawn seating are available. Seating is first-come, first-serve. When you arrive you will be asked which seating you prefer.
o Car seating is where you can jam and listen from your vehicle.
o Lawn seating is where you will have a designated section of lawn to sit on without your vehicle. All lawn seating is designated and socially distanced. For lawn seating, please use social distancing and masks. We understand that it is challenging for very young children to wear masks, so please guide your children at your own discretion.
· The gates will open 30 mins before each scheduled start time.
· Check in at the main fairgrounds gate with your digital or printed ticket (no contact required).
· If you have car seating instructions will be given on how to tune into the audio through your car radio.
· For lawn seating, you will be directed to a side parking lot, and then given instructions to walk to your designated lawn section.
· After the show you will be directed out of your parking spot to exit the lot.
· One restroom is available on site. Please see below for details.
Safety Requirements & Details:
The following guidelines are subject to change based on the current health guidelines outlined by Douglas County.
· For the safety of everyone, please practice safe social distancing.
· One restroom will be available on site. Please use social distancing, masks, and wash your hands to be safe. We understand that it is challenging for very young children to wear masks, so please guide your children at your own discretion.
· You may bring your own snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
· No alcoholic beverages allowed on-site.
· Trash receptacles will not be made available, plan accordingly if you bring snacks.
· In the event of inclement weather, you will be emailed about event postponement.