Health and Safety Guidelines + Self Screening
Beginning August 15, 2022: Masks are optional inside the Lawrence Arts Center
- Those who choose to wear a mask should feel welcome to continue to do so at any time. We continue to make masks available at the Front Desk to anyone in need.
- In settings where masking is necessary, these special circumstances will be communicated through standard class communications.
VACCINATIONS + NEGATIVE COVID TESTS
- Beginning August 15, 2022: All staff, faculty, contractors, and students will no longer be required to submit proof of vaccination or a test accommodation.
- Beginning May 13, 2022: All patrons attending ticketed performances and events will no longer be required to show proof of vaccination.
SHOWS + EVENT DETAILS
- Please consult the specific show event webpage or point of purchase for specific show information & policies.
- Please verify the theatre policies and requirements before making your ticket purchase.
VIEW FULL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES – 7.27.22
If you have been exposed to COVID 19 or have a confirmed case of COVID 19
click here for our updated quarantine policies
Before coming to the Lawrence Arts Center please complete the following COVID-19 self-screening.
1. In the last 14 days, have you been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with, or is suspected to have COVID-19?
2. Is your temperature 100°F (38°C) or higher?
3. Are you experiencing two or more of the following symptoms?
• Muscle Aches or Pains
• Sore Throat
• Shortness of Breath/Difficulty Breathing
• Sudden Loss of Taste or Smell
If your answer to any of the screening questions above is yes, please do not enter the Lawrence Arts Center. We are happy to help you online or via phone (785.843.2787).
Lawrence Arts Center Facility is Disinfected Continually Using Tersano Technology
Lawrence Arts Center Air is Continually Purified Using Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI)