Health and Safety Guidelines + Self Screening
Students participating in adult classes and all patrons 12 & older attending ticketed performances and events
are required to show proof of vaccination.
In accordance with the Lawrence Douglas County Public Health order,
we continue to require properly worn masks inside the building at all times and during outdoor events where social distancing is not possible.
If you have been exposed to COVID 19 or have a confirmed case of COVID 19
Before coming to the Lawrence Arts Center please complete the following COVID-19 self-screening.
1. In the last 14 days, have you been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with, or is suspected to have COVID-19?
2. Is your temperature 100°F (38°C) or higher?
3. Are you experiencing two or more of the following symptoms?
• Muscle Aches or Pains
• Sore Throat
• Shortness of Breath/Difficulty Breathing
• Sudden Loss of Taste or Smell
If your answer to any of the screening questions above is yes, please do not enter the Lawrence Arts Center. We are happy to help you online or via phone.
The Lawrence Arts Center is closely following the phased guidelines for public health outlined by the State of Kansas and Lawrence-Douglas County Public Health.
We are adopting these protocols to:
• Protect health and safety at the Lawrence Arts Center.
• Ensure appropriate physical distancing.
• Practice proper infection control.
• Communicate openly with the public about our health protocols.