Wonka’s Chocolate Factory Cast Hub
Hello and welcome to the Wonka’s Chocolate Factory Cast Hub!
Here you will find all cast-related items. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back often for updates.
- January 6 | Youth Audition
- January 7 | Adult Audition & Callbacks
- January 12 | Cast List Announced
- January 17 | Enrollment Due Date
- January 20- March 3 | Regular Rehearsals
- March 4-7 | Tech Week
- March 8 | 7pm
- March 9 | 2 & 7pm
- All cast members are required to enroll in the production by Wednesday January 17. You may enroll online or by contacting the front desk (785.843.2787).
- Cast members not enrolled by January 17 risk forfeiting their role.
- If you wish to decline your role, please inform the School of Dance as soon as possible.
- The enrollment fee is non-refundable, with no exceptions, including illness or injury.
Tickets can be purchased online or at the front desk.
Important information will be communicated via email and this cast hub.
Throughout the rehearsal process, tech week, and performances, cast and caregivers will receive weekly email updates from the production coordinator. Important announcements and documents will also be posted here on the Cast Hub.
For urgent matters, please call the front desk (785.843.2787). For other general questions, contact the School of Dance.
Child Pick-Up Policy
Dancers 5th Grade or Younger
To ensure the safety of all young dancers, parents must pick up their child(ren) at the studio’s door or other designated area at the end of each scheduled rehearsal or event.
If you will be late, please call the front desk (785.843.2787). A late fee will be charged for any students remaining in the building more than 10 minutes after the end of class.
Parents and caregivers are expected to volunteer throughout the run of the show. For the safety of our youth cast, all volunteers are required to complete a background check.
Parent volunteers (PV) are an essential part of any production — a solid and robust PV community helps ensure all details of the production come together smoothly, safely and professionally. Please carefully read the different opportunities to determine where you’d like to help.
As we determine when and where volunteers are needed, we will reach out to you.
Costume Team | Work with the Costume Designer to construct, tailor, mend or organize costumes.
Hair & Makeup Team | Work with the Hair and Makeup Consultant to style hair and apply performer makeup.
Security & Room Monitor Team | Safety and communication are key to the production. Security and room monitors create a safe environment for our cast.
- During Tech Week, Security and Room Monitors work with the Production Coordinator to ensure performers and their costumes are checked in and out.
- Room Monitors will ensure performers are ready for their call in complete costume.
- Security helps deescalate security issues and notifies the Production Coordinator of any emergencies.
All volunteers must complete the Volunteer Sign-Up Form by February 1. (If you have completed this previously, you do not need to fill it out again.)
Volunteer Sign Up
"*" indicates required fields