We are opening up our Ceramics, Print, and Graphics studios for in-person use! Studio manager Adam Meistrell provides more details in this video.
Access to the studios requires enrollment in either a virtual or in-person class.
- After enrolling, you will have access to our virtual portal where you can utilize the SignUpGenius to reserve a time slot.
- You can sign up for two sessions per week, totalling approximately six hours each week.
- The Ceramics Studio is limited to four individuals per time slot.
- The Print Studio is limited to two individuals per time slot.
- The Graphics Studio is limited to one individual per time slot.
- When you arrive at Lawrence Arts Center for your session, remember to bring your mask (though we have extras on hand in case you forget!), and exchange your ID for a studio key at the front desk. When you are finished, bring your key back and you will get your ID in return.
Whether you are enrolled in a virtual class or in-person, all students will get the opportunity to work in our studios! If you have any questions about studio use for the fall semester please email Adam Meistrell: email@example.com