Apply NOW for the Lawrence Arts Center Printmaking and Ceramics Artists-in-Residence programs for 2023-2024.
Our year-long Ceramics and Printmaking artist-in-residence programs offer an opportunity for emerging artists to create new work in a supportive environment.
We’re looking for inspired, experienced candidates with an MFA (or comparable experience) in ceramics or printmaking who work well independently but also enjoy collaboration. Candidates should be dedicated practitioners of their art, displaying excellence through experimentation and innovative techniques. Residencies begin August 15, 2023.
Application deadline is April 15, 2023.
– A private studio and 24-hour access to all studios and equipment (ceramics, print, digital media, metals, photo and drawing studios, plus a wood shop)
– $1000 monthly stipend
– Furnished housing shared with the other year-long resident and short-term visiting artists
– $1000 in dental care
– $1000 honorarium to attend a professional conference
– An exhibition of new work
– Additional teaching and other opportunities for extra income are available
– Teach a minimum of eight (8) classes per year (two per session)
– 15 hours per week for studio upkeep
– Community engagement through presentations, workshops and events
Learn more and apply HERE.