Early enrollment discount extends until March 7th! Get $10 off the class you’ve been waiting for. Check out these options from some of our fabulous teachers:
Let’s get stitching with some fiber arts!
- Allison Sheldon, Experimental Embroidery, virtual class, starts March 24
- Alex Jacobs, Make do and Mend: Learn to Love your Clothes, in-person class, starts April 8
Story-telling and inspirational writing realness!
- Alisha Davis, Writing to the Beat of your Own Drum, virtual class, starts March 25
- Amy Hund, Reflections on Nature, off-site/hybrid class, starts March 27
Print, paint, and paper!
- Nicholas Stahl, Analog Design in the Digital World, virtual class, starts March 23
- Jessica Belangee, Plein Air Painting with Water Media, off-site/hybrid class, starts March 27
Take a class in-person, online, or even outdoors. Call, click, or stop by to enroll today! Financial assistance scholarships are available. Read more about these teachers in our past blogs below.