June 8 @ 8:30 am – June 19 @ 4:00 pm
Experience Artistic Growth
and Make Connections
summer at the
University of Kansas!
Join us this summer for a remarkable dance experience on the campus of the University of Kansas. A diverse and well-balanced curriculum, this program strives to develop the artists of tomorrow.
A collaboration between the Lawrence Arts Center and the University of Kansas Department Of Theatre and Dance, this two-week ballet intensive provides dancers with world-class instruction by accomplished faculty, guest artists, and choreographers. Full Intensive students have the option of staying in dormitories on KU’s beautiful campus.
For Intermediate/Advanced dancers ages 12-21 with at least two years of prior ballet training. No pre-audition screening required.
ENROLL BY APRIL 1 and SAVE 10%
AUDITIONS & IMPORTANT DATES
- Sunday, January 26 | Scholarship Audition (University of Kansas, Robinson Center, Studio 242)
- Sunday, March 22 | Scholarship Audition (Lawrence Arts Center, Studio 206)
- Sunday, March 22 | Video Audition Submission Deadline
- Wednesday, April 1 | Enrollment with Housing Deadline
- Wednesday, April 1 | Enrollment with 10% Discount Deadline
- Thursday, June 4 | Enrollment Deadline
- Sunday, June 7 | Housing Student Arrival
- Monday June 8 | Program Start
- Friday, June 12 | End of 1st week/half intensive
- Friday, June 19 | End of 2nd week/full intensive
More information about the Lawrence Dance Intensive, scholarships, financial aid and audition registration, can be found by CLICKING HERE
There is no cost to apply for a scholarship. Applicants are highly encouraged to register online no less than 24 hours prior to the audition. In-person audition registration/check-in opens 30 minutes prior to audition time. Only partial merit scholarships to the full intensive will be awarded.