We are pleased to announce The Nutcracker, A Kansas Ballet 2019! Click here to view the cast list.
We look forward to a magical Lawrence Nutcracker season! See below for access to up-to-date cast documents, a link to the Nutcracker enrollment page, and list of dates to pay special attention to.
Important Cast Documents:
Enrollment & Fees
ALL CAST MEMBERS must enroll at the Front Desk or conveniently online by September 20, or risk forfeiting their role. To enroll online, visit the Nutcracker enrollment page. We kindly ask that you inform Amy Hope, via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to decline your role. There is a $145 participation fee for youth cast members, and NO FEE for Boys/Carmine Ballere Scholarship recipients, LBT company members, or adult performers.
In addition to enrolling by the deadline of September 20, performers are expected to pick up their Performer Packet at the Front Desk. This packet includes information about the production, including the rehearsal schedule, what to expect, who to contact, and other useful information. The rehearsal schedule link above is the most current. We will also send weekly reminders via email alerting cast members of their rehearsal time and location.
- September 13: Cast list posted at the Arts Center at 3 pm. Performer Packet available at the Front Desk!
- September 20: Deadline to Enroll AND pick up Performer Packet at the Front Desk
- October 5 & 6: Regular Rehearsals Start (check rehearsal schedule carefully)
- November 26- December 1: Thanksgiving Break. No Rehearsals!
- December 7 : Studio and Spacing Rehearsals (see rehearsal schedule) – MANDATORY
- December 8: First All-Cast Spacing & Tech Rehearsals – MANDATORY
- December 9-12 & December 19: Tech & Dress Rehearsals – MANDATORY
- December 13 | 7 PM
- December 14 | 2 PM & 7 PM
- December 15 | 3 PM
- December 20 | 7 PM
- December 21 | 2 PM & 7 PM
- December 22 | 3 PM