Important Cast Documents:
- Nutcracker Final Weekend Schedule
- Required Attire, Hair & Makeup
- Parent Volunteer Sign Up Genius page
Enrollment & Fees
To accept your Nutcracker role(s), ALL CAST MEMBERS must register in person through the Front Desk by September 29th. The course code to enroll through the Front Desk is FA-DYNKB. There is a $145 participation fee for youth cast members, and NO FEE for Assists/Carmine Ballere Scholarship recipients, LBT company members, or adult performers. Please register in person through the Front Desk to ensure that your fees are correctly applied.
In addition to registering through the Front Desk, performers are expected to pick up their Performer Packet at the Front Desk. Packets are labelled with the performer’s name on the first sheet. This packet includes information about the production, including the rehearsal schedule, what to expect, who to contact, and other useful information.
- September 21: Cast list posted at the LAC at 5pm, Performer Packet available at the Front Desk!
- September 29: Enrollment Due Date
- October 6: Rehearsals Start
- November 20 – 25: Thanksgiving break, no rehearsals
- December 1 – 2 : Main Stage & studio rehearsals (see rehearsal schedule) MANDATORY
- December 2 – 6: Tech & Dress Rehearsals MANDATORY
Performances – Tickets on sale now!
- Performance Dates:
- December 7 | 7 PM
- December 8 | 7 PM
- December 9 | 3 PM
- December 14 | 7 PM
- December 15 | 2 PM & 7 PM
- December 16 | 3 PM