Spring Double Dance: Cast Homepage
Welcome to the Cinderella and The Lorax cast page! Visit this page to find the cast list, your rehearsal schedule, and other production information.
The School of Dance presents two transformative stories told through dance. This year’s spring ballet is the classical story of Cinderella directed by the Arts Center’s own Paige Comparato. Music composed by Sergei Prokofiev, this production is full of beauty and humor.
This year’s modern feature, The Lorax, “who speaks for the trees,” is a famed fable by Dr. Seuss. With delightful designs by Juniper Tangpuz, and Artistic Direction by Eleanor Goudie-Averill, the story follows a young boy as he listens to the tale of the Lifted Lorax, as told by the ancient Once-ler.
- January 8: First day of Contemporary/Modern classes; all Lorax rehearsals occur in class
- January 10: Cast list is posted by 3pm
- January 13: Cinderella registration deadline. Click here to enroll!
- February 17: The Lorax lead role rehearsals – please see the cast list for a detailed rehearsal schedule.
- February 24: The Lorax Brush-Up rehearsal (details TBA)
- March 5-10: MANDATORY Tech & Dress Rehearsals Click here to view our tentative Tech Week schedule (subject to change).
- Cinderella: click here to view the ‘Cinderella’ rehearsal schedule.
- The Lorax: dancers will rehearse their numbers during their Contemporary I-III and Modern I-II classes; lead roles have a mandatory outside rehearsal on February 17.
- Tech Week – click here to the view the Tech Week schedule.
Performances: Tickets on sale now!
- March 09 – 7pm
- March 10 – 2pm, 7pm
Parent Volunteer Sign-Ups
Important for all parents! During Tech Week, we need every parent to help monitor & dress students. Without parent volunteer help, your child will not be monitored during Tech Week rehearsals and the productions. Please read through the form carefully as our PV team needs change for every production, and indicate your availability and interest for each role.